Here are some of the things happening regularly at BCC. You’re more than welcome…
- Women’s ministry – (Touching All Generations or T.A.G.) is a themed event ministry for women of all ages.
- Men’s Ministry – a group for men who meet socially, open to men of all ages.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Thursday at 9:30am. To find out more please contact our church office.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm.
- BCC Youth – Phone or email our church office for more information on activities available fortnightly for youth.
- mainly music – a music and dance programme for babies and pre-schoolers with their mum. Our group is currently closed to new families. However we have a waiting list of lots of families wanting to be part of mainly music, please get in touch to see if there is any spaces available if you would like to join the group.
We also have a whole variety of small groups meeting up during the week, so please contact the church office if you want to get involved.
To see what else is happening at BCC, see our Facebook page for events..