New to Birkenhead Community Church?
Birkenhead Community Church (BCC) is a family church based in the heart of Birkenhead on the North Shore of Auckland. We’re a modern, independent church with something for everyone – from Kidzchurch, to youth groups, to community ministries, Sunday worship services and more, come and find your place at BCC…
- Women’s ministry – (Touching All Generations or T.A.G.) Our next event is planned for Friday 2nd December. Any enquiries can be made to Miree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Ministry – Another event is in the planning – we’ll update you soon.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Thursday at 9:30am. To find out more please contact Miree.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm.
- BCC Youth – Phone or email our church office for more information on activities available fortnightly for youth.
- mainly music – We are now into our final term of 2016. We have a lot of families wanting to be part of mainly music, so due to numbers, please get in touch if you would like to join the group.
We also have a whole variety of cell groups meeting up during the week, so contact Miree if you want to get involved.