New to Birkenhead Community Church?
Birkenhead Community Church (BCC) is a family church based in the heart of Birkenhead on the North Shore of Auckland. We’re a modern, independent church with something for everyone – from Kidzchurch, to youth groups, to community ministries, Sunday worship services and more, come and find your place at BCC…
- Please note that our first service for 2017 is on January 15th at 10am – enjoy your holidays!
- Women’s ministry – (Touching All Generations or T.A.G.) New events are planned for 2017 – watch this space! Any enquiries can be made to Miree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Ministry – Another event is in the planning – we’ll update you soon.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Thursday at 9:30am. To find out more please contact Miree.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm.
- BCC Youth – Phone or email our church office for more information on activities available fortnightly for youth.
- mainly music – New programme starting February 7th. We have a waiting list of lots of families wanting to be part of mainly music, so due to numbers, please get in touch to see if there is any spaces available if you would like to join the group.
We also have a whole variety of cell groups meeting up during the week, so contact Miree if you want to get involved.