New to Birkenhead Community Church?
Birkenhead Community Church (BCC) is a family church based in the heart of Birkenhead on the North Shore of Auckland. We’re a modern, independent church with something for everyone – from Kidzchurch, to youth groups, to community ministries, Sunday worship services and more, come and find your place at BCC…
Join us Sundays at 10am for our family service – 33 Rawene Road, Birkenhead, at the Rawene Centre.
Our current teaching series looks at 5 Signs God has left us to show his existence and reveal his character – signs we can put our faith in.
- Monthly Prayer Meetings – As a follow up to our course on prayer, we will be holding a meeting on the first Tuesday of every month to meet together to pray.
- Community Meals – On the first Monday of each month we host a Community Meal at the Rawene Centre. It’s a time for families in our neighbourhood to join for a nourishing meal, friendship, and care. Want to help out or join us for the next meal? Get in touch.
- Alpha Course – BCC holds regular Alpha Courses again later. What is Alpha? The Alpha course seeks to introduce the basics of the Christian faith through a series of talks and discussions. It’s described as “an opportunity to explore the meaning of life”. If you would like to find out more, you can contact our church office.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Wednesday at 9:30am.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm. Please contact Marilyn for dates and more info.
- ‘The Base’ – Our social programme for Intermediate and High School aged young people that meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre. There is also a youth small group that meets each Tuesday night called Newth – contact the church office for more info.
- Mainly Music – A fun programme of music and dance for babies and pre-schoolers and their mums. Please contact Arlene to see if there are any spaces available if you would like to join the group.
We also have a whole variety of homegroups meeting up during the week – contact the church office for more information.
To see what else is happening at BCC, see our Facebook page for events..