New to Birkenhead Community Church?
Birkenhead Community Church (BCC) is a family church based in the heart of Birkenhead on the North Shore of Auckland. We’re a modern, independent church with something for everyone – from Kidzchurch, to youth groups, to community ministries, Sunday worship services and more, come and find your place at BCC…
BCC welcomes our new pastor – Dan Tyler. Dan and his wife Emily and their three children have recently joined us from the UK. We are delighted to have them on board and looking forward to his ministry with us.
- Women’s ministry – (Touching All Generations or T.A.G.) is a themed event ministry open to women of all ages.
- Men’s Ministry – group who meets for social events, open to men of all ages.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Wednesday at 9:30am.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm.
- BCC Youth – Phone or email our church office for more information on activities available fortnightly for youth.
- mainly music – a fun programme of music and dance for babies and pre-schoolers and their mums. Our group is currently closed to new families and we have a waiting list of lots of families wanting to be part of mainly music. Please get in touch to see if there is any spaces available if you would like to join the group.
We also have a whole variety of homegroups meeting up during the week, so our church office for more information.
To see what else is happening at BCC, see our Facebook page for events..