New to Birkenhead Community Church?
Birkenhead Community Church (BCC) is a family church based in the heart of Birkenhead on the North Shore of Auckland. We’re a modern, independent church with something for everyone – from Kidzchurch, to youth groups, to community ministries, Sunday worship services and more, come and find your place at BCC…
Looking for FREE and fun alternative to Halloween?
We say, skip the tricks and come for a treat, at our READY SET GLOW party! Click to book tickets.
Join us Sundays at 10am for our family service – 33 Rawene Road, Birkenhead, in the Rawene Centre.
- Monthly Prayer Meetings – As a follow up to our course on prayer, we will be holding a meeting on the first Tuesday of every month to meet together to pray.
- Community Meals – On the first Monday of each month we host a Community Meal at the Rawene Centre. It’s a time for families in our neighbourhood to join for a nourishing meal, friendship, and care. Want to help out or join us for the next meal? Get in touch.
- Alpha Course – BCC holds regular Alpha Courses again later. What is Alpha? The Alpha course seeks to introduce the basics of the Christian faith through a series of talks and discussions. It’s described as “an opportunity to explore the meaning of life”. If you would like to find out more, you can contact our church office.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Wednesday at 9:30am.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm. Please contact Marilyn for dates and more info.
- ‘The Base’ – Our social programme for Intermediate and High School aged young people that meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre. There is also a youth small group that meets each Tuesday night called Newth – contact the church office for more info.
- Mainly Music – A fun programme of music and dance for babies and pre-schoolers and their mums. Please contact Arlene to see if there are any spaces available if you would like to join the group.
We also have a whole variety of homegroups meeting up during the week – contact the church office for more information.
To see what else is happening at BCC, see our Facebook page for events..