New to Birkenhead Community Church?
Birkenhead Community Church (BCC) is a family church based in the heart of Birkenhead on the North Shore of Auckland. We’re a modern, independent church with something for everyone – from Kidzchurch, to youth groups, to community ministries, Sunday worship services and more, come and find your place at BCC…
Please join us at 10am (with a full program for children and young people) or at 6pm for a more relaxed service. We are only currently streaming our 10am services.
Please check our Facebook page for the links to the specific services, you can also find previous services on our YouTube channel or RightNow Media.
Church is not just Sunday Mornings! Join us throughout the week for a variety of activities:
- Monthly Prayer Meetings – Join us on the first Tuesday of every month to meet together and pray.
- Community Meals – On the about once every six weeks we host a Community Meal at the Rawene Centre. It’s a time for families in our neighbourhood to join for a nourishing meal, friendship, and care. Want to help out or join us for the next meal? Get in touch.
- Alpha Course – BCC holds regular Alpha Courses. What is Alpha? The Alpha course seeks to introduce the basics of the Christian faith through a series of talks and discussions. It’s described as “an opportunity to explore the meaning of life”. If you would like to find out more, you can contact our church office.
- Manna for Mums – a Bible study for new mums and mums with young children, meeting every second Wednesday at 9:30am.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre from 1:30-3:00pm. Please contact Marilyn for dates and more info.
- MEET – from 1-2pm, fortnightly on Wednesdays when there is no Seniors Fellowship we gather to pray, worship and read God’s word. Email Dan if you want more information, or simply turn up.
- ‘The Base’ – Our social programme for Intermediate and High School aged young people that meets fortnightly at the Rawene Centre. There is also a youth small group that meets each Tuesday night called Newth – contact the church office for more info.
- Mainly Music – A fun programme of music and dance for babies and pre-schoolers and their mums. Please contact Arlene Tyler to see if there are any spaces available if you would like to join the group.
We also have a variety of homegroups meeting up during the week – contact the church office for more information.
To see what else is happening at BCC, see our Facebook page for events.